Red Bike Publishing Books

Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm Staying Here!

“What do you mean they had to land?” Jason asked.
“It was raining! They had no choice!” Rachel shouted nervously.
Jason immediately regretted his outburst. This was no time to question her husband’s abilities. “I didn’t mean that to sound like it did. I’m sorry.”
“I understand. You can’t blame yourself for whatever decision had to be made. So go easy.”
“Look, why don’t you go take a break. I’ll handle things from here,” Jason offered.

“I am staying here until my husband gets back. I don’t know what we can do for him now, but if it’s going to be a long wait, I’ll get refreshments and coffee going while we try to figure out a plan,” Rachel said.

Jeffrey W. Bennett, is the author of Commitment-A Novel and other non-fiction books, novels and periodicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment